Monday, June 11, 2007

Etsy Find of the Day: Pie Bird Press

After all that black, I'm hungry for some happy, summery colors. Lucky for me, I just stumbled upon Pie Bird Press's Etsy shop, and now my color-jones is completely sated.

Pie Bird Press makes exuberantly colorful letterpress cards with a cheerful, retro vibe. In fact, they're almost too pretty to send off in the mail -- instead, I'd frame a grouping of the food-themed cards and hang them in the kitchen. (Pie Bird also makes some lovely cards with flower and foliage motifs.)

Even better? They're just $3.50 to $4.50 each.

Take a look here.

(Be sure to check out Pie Bird Press founder -- and fellow East Bay girl -- Hannah's eye-poppingly gorgeous blog, Printer & Piemaker, too.)

1 comment:

Cardboard said...

I would LOVE some pajamas made from fabric in these patterns! I was a little sad to find out that they were cards...

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.