Thursday, June 14, 2007

eBay Find of the Day: Mercury Glass Vase

Among my many, many decorating fetishes is mercury glass. I love its metallic hue combined with the high-gloss sheen of glass, and enjoy hunting it down in its many forms -- from "butler's balls" to bowls to vases. I'm convinced that a collection of mercury glass objects grouped together creates an instantly elegant tableaux that adds sophistication and sparkle to just about any space.

So imagine my delight when I spotted this huge vintage mercury glass handled vase on eBay. A stately 18 inches tall, it will command attention on a mantle, tabletop, or even placed on the floor and filled with tall flowering branches.

Seriously, folks -- grab this before I do.

Current bid: $50.

No comments:

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.