Friday, August 10, 2007

Shameless Plug: My "Bedroom Feng Shui" Article on HGTV

Do you feng shui? I confess that I'm a bit of a skeptic.

But while researching my latest article for HGTV, "Feng Shui Your Bedroom," I was won over by the fact that -- whether or not you buy into feng shui's underlying philosophies -- many of its principles simply make good design sense.

Click here to read the article, and to discover simple feng shui strategies that will turn your chaotic and uninspiring bedroom into a serene and sensual sanctuary.

3 comments:

katiedid said...

I do agree with the idea that getting rid of clutter can be a great soothing technique. I can't seem to master it.

DSas said...

Thanks for highlighting your article -- I've just started a redo of my bedroom and it's got a wealth of information and given me a couple of ideas already.
I ran across your blog a few weeks ago, and wanted to let you know how much I enjoy it.
Now if I can only figure out which "color of romance" will work in a blue/green room!

girl meets glamour said...

Thanks for sharing your article Leah. I'll be checking it out :) And by the way, love your new banner!!!

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.