Saturday, August 11, 2007

Cool Stuff: Brocade Home Lighting

I have to admit that I have not been won over by Brocade Home. It's just a bit ... baroque and rococo for me, with its over-the-top painted curlicued furniture and all that velvet and lace and jacquard and damask. (I mean, come on -- flocking?) It's too girly by far, and I suspect the look will date very quickly.

But I can always (and I mean always) be counted on to find at least one lamp or light fixture to drool over from any given retailer -- and the latest Brocade Home catalog, which was waiting on our doorstep when we arrived home last night, appears to be no exception.

I am totally digging the petite blown glass lamps, above, which are $99 each. And I'm also quite taken with the pretty fabric pendant, below, $199.

So, OK, Brocade Home -- maybe I'm starting to thaw a little bit.

No comments:

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.