Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Shameless Plug: My "Shelf Decorating Guide" on HGTV

My latest opus for HGTV.com: "Transform bland bookcases and wall shelves into stunning displays with 13 top-shelf decorating tips from interior designers."

You can read the article right here.

(Hint: Sharp-eyed readers may recognize one of the interior designers I quoted, Megan Samuels, as the blogger behind the always lovely and amusing BeachBungalow8.)

And don't miss all the great shots of viewers' beautifully accessorized shelves pulled from the new HGTV Decorating flickr pool. There's lots of wonderful, real-life inspiration to be found there.

By the way, apologies for all of the "shameless plugs" I've subjected you to of late. I promise that after one more article goes up shortly, it will be very, very quiet on the self-promoting front for awhile ...

(Any editors out there? Call me! ;-)

3 comments:

SocialDesign said...

great article! I love that there are loose rules I can follow.

corine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This is great. Also, I love the new color of your blog. Tres cool.

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.