Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Shameless Plug: My Kitchen Chairs on design*sponge

Grace Bonney of design*sponge (and House & Garden) is, no exaggeration, a blogging goddess to me -- and to many of you, I'm sure.

(If, by chance, you were just returned to Earth after a years-long alien abduction and aren't already totally addicted to design*sponge, I'm hereby ordering you to drop everything and immediately bookmark Grace's gorgeous, inspiring, and trail-blazing blog.)

So I'm flattered beyond words that Grace approved of my little kitchen-chair rehab project enough to post it on design*sponge today.

Thank you so much, Grace!

2 comments:

tammy said...

Loved those chairs!! What a great idea.

mod*mom said...

oh i missed your chairs leah, i'll go take a look! thanks for the heads up!

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.