Friday, August 3, 2007

Over and Out

The hubby, kids, corgi, and I are off for a short vacation at the beach. I'll be back with regular posts on Monday, August 13. (I may pop up here for a random post or two before then, but don't bet on it ... )

In the meantime, if you live in these parts, don't forget about this weekend's fun East Bay events:

* The first-anniversary party at Industrielle, Feria Urbana at the Oakland Museum, and the Oakland Art Murmur tonight, August 3

* The warehouse sale at the Gardener in Berkeley tomorrow, August 4

* The Alameda Point Antiques & Collectibles Faire on Sunday, August 5

And while I'm away, be sure to check out the blogroll on the right-hand side of this page for some great reads and gorgeous eye candy.

Have a wonderful week!

(Photo: "Dash!" by flickr member seaskycoo.)


Elizabeth said...

Oh my, I'm going to the beach tomorrow too. Hopefully we'll run into each other tonight and we can find out if we're heading in the same direction . . .

girl meets glamour said...

Have a blast Leah!!! Your corgi is just too cute, I used to have 2 the same color...awh!



©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.