Thursday, July 12, 2007

eBay Find of the Day: Vintage Room Divider

This three-panel wooden screen has such presence. It'd look gorgeous used as a room divider, as an object d'art against an expanse of wall, as a colorful backdrop for a reading chair and lamp, or even as an unusual headboard tucked behind the head of a bed.

I love the vibrant aqua color and the delicate scrollwork on the top of each panel. Such a great piece.

Current bid: $106.

P.S. Speaking of eBay finds, Girl Meets Glamour has some awesome ones up today (including this very screen -- great minds think alike!). Check 'em out here.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Oh my god! I LOVEEEEE THIS!!

Why does shipping have to be so expensive??

girl meets glamour said...

Wow we must be on the same page, because I posted some ebay finds too, and this was one...how funny :) I'll link you up to my post Leah!

AlisonM said...

I just discovered your blog today--too bad because I love this screen! (Though the final bid was beyond my budget). Thanks for the idea of using a screen for a large wall. I have some big empty walls that seem cluttered with a bunch of small art pieces.

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.