Monday, July 23, 2007

eBay Find of the Day: Turquoise Ceramic Lamps

I know, I know -- I blog about lighting with obscene frequency. But really, can you ever have enough great lamps? I think not.

Take these beauties, for instance: Look at that mouth-watering color. Consider their stately proportions and classic form. Feel yourself get just a little bit giddy about how awesome they'll look on a pair of end tables, an entry console, or your bedside nightstands.

See what I'm saying? Now, grab these before some other lucky soul nabs 'em. (But hurry -- the auction ends at 6:45 p.m. Pacific Time on Monday.)

Current bid: $99 for the pair.

4 comments:

laure said...

Hey Leah--great find and I couldn't agree with you more about the need for wonderful lamps in order to feel fulfilled in life!

Unknown said...

Hi Leah,
Thanks SO much for submitting your oh, so wonderful blog to Delightfulblogs.com. I just spent an hour or so digging around and found not only some great ideas (I'm remodeling our living room) but fab new design blogs to read. btw, did you get the Apartment Therapy gig?

Best,
Lynda
P.S. I hope you've had a minute to check out our sister site, Delight.com.

Decorno said...

Yum! I freaking love that blue lamp. And as for your horns post, you are very right. They are the new antlers. You nailed it.

Style Court said...

Beautiful!

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.