Monday, May 14, 2007

Thank You decor8!


I owe a huge debt of gratitude to Holly Becker at decor8 for making my modest little effort her "Blog of the Week." Holly is one of my blogging idols, and to get her vote of confidence means the world to me.

Thank you, Holly! I am truly honored.

(If, by some minuscule chance, you actually wound up here on your own and aren't familiar with decor8, you absolutely must drop everything immediately and click on over. decor8 is one of the freshest, loveliest, and most influential design blogs around. It's total eye candy and is packed with wonderful ideas. You'll quickly find yourself checking it hourly and wondering how you ever got by without it.)

1 comment:

Blogging Masterclass said...

Wow! If that isn't the most flattering of comments I've ever heard, nothing is. What a nice way to introduce me to your readers. Thank you so much, Leah. Really. That means so much.

Holly

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.