Thursday, May 3, 2007

eBay Find of the Day: Danish Modern Stacking Stools


I resisted the whole mid-century modern thing for a really long time -- truly, I did. I've always been more of a vintage (like, true vintage, nothing made after WWII -- or totally over the top, Sixties and Seventies Hollywood Regency ridiculousness) type of gal.

But lately, my resistance is starting to crumble -- and I'm going particularly weak in the knees for Danish Modern furniture (and more modest, and moderately priced, American pieces modeled on Danish designs).


So here are these little beauties: Three cute three-legged wooden stools with triangular orange, brown, and green vinyl tops. Use them as side tables, group them together in place of a coffee table, or pull them out as extra seating at your next shindig.

Current bid: $49. See the details here.

No comments:

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.