Friday, August 22, 2008

Shameless Plug: Guest Post on decor8

Oh, and a big, big thank you to blogger extraordinaire Holly Becker of decor8, who asked me to join the small army of guest bloggers who are pitching in while she and her husband, Thorsten, get settled in their new apartment in Germany.

My post on some of my favorite artists and artisans, shops, places to go, and things to eat in my adopted hometown of Oakland, California, just went up. Check it out right here.

Thanks again to Holly and a warm welcome to any decor8 readers visiting here for the first time!

OK, now we really are leaving for the beach ... ;-)

6 comments:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Yay! I found your gorgeous blog via this feature that I *LOVED* by the way!

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Wonderful! Your blog and your lovely post on decor8!
Hope you have a great time at the beach and I will be visiting from now on! Thank you!
xo
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Your post on Decor8 was so delightful! It sounds like so many new boutiques and shops have sprung open since I moved away (about four years ago).

I'm looking forward to becoming a daily reader to your lovely blog! :)

Leah said...

Thanks so much, you guys!

Leah

Anonymous said...

fancy!

edited to add: your word verification is OUT OF CONTROL: 8 letters.

Lynne Rutter said...

good for you! soon you will be swamped with readers and achieve cult status!
nice post, leah!

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.