Friday, August 15, 2008

Over and Out


Speaking of getaways, I wanted to let you all know that I'm taking a little time-out this coming week. I need to step away from the computer, take a deep breath, and enjoy these last, waning days of summer with my family.

I'm going to wrap up some lingering household projects (don't worry -- I'll show you the results soon), take a daytrip or two, and plan some fun outings with the kids before they head back to school next week. (Don't quote me on this, but I think the beach may be involved ... )

Hope you all have a lovely week yourselves, and I'll see you back here on Monday, August 25!

2 comments:

AMM blog said...

Ha! That's so cute what you did with your Etsy faves!

Anonymous said...

I'll be eating crab on the Oregon coast when you get back but look forward to reading all your new posts when I return!

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.