Friday, September 28, 2007

eBay Find of the Day: Pear Dish

I am all about the pear right now: That shape, that yummy yellow-green color, the Scandinavian simplicity of it.

I'm in love with my Marimekko Paarya panel, and I was crushed when Victoria (of the wonderful sfgirlbybay blog) beat me to the awesome pear canister, right, from the new Three Potato Four shop. (I am so going to be haunting Victoria's Petite Flea in case she ever tires of it.)

But maybe I can still nab the great Pfalttzgraf pear dish, top, up for auction on eBay right now.

Current bid: $5.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so funny 'cause I plan on having a pear tattoo by Christmas. My whole family's getting them! Fun!

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one who was pear-crazy! I've got a medium size glass pear in my kitchen that I fill with different 'stuff' depending upon the season. Plus way too many other pear things including a pear-form for making pancakes (black metal outline of a pear with a handle; you pour the batter into it, and the pancake looks like a pear). Most of the time, it's just a little black accent on the wall. Love it.

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.