Wednesday, September 26, 2007

That's Random: Separated at Birth?


P.S. Isn't it just my luck that my 9-year-old daughter has been inhaling this issue since she begged and pleaded for me to buy it the other day, and has plans to do Every Frickin' 20-Man-Hour Craft Project contained therein?

How does someone with not a single strand of crafty DNA in her entire genetic blueprint give birth to someone who asks for glue guns and sewing machines for her birthday, and who is spurred on to new, impossible, adult-supervision-required craft-project heights by a certain jailbird omnimedia maven?

Curse you, Martha Stewart.

3 comments:

katiedid said...

Who are those new friends of hers she met in prison anyway? Maybe having some influence on her new style!(kidding!) You rock on Martha!

Brilliant Asylum said...

I am loving the new fun Martha! The quality of her work is the same, but the end result is a lot less stuffy.

Turquoise said...

OMG Leah, those images are cracking me up. I cant begin to tell you how much I miss new wave music!

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.