Thursday, May 8, 2008

That's Random: I Want Jonathan Adler to Adopt Me


I do realize, of course, that this video blog is basically a commercial for Jonathan Adler's business. But I just j'adore M. Adler -- as much for his bubbly, pithy personality as for his Happy Chic™ designs. (Am I the only one out there who's actually kinda psyched for Top Design 2?)

Anyway, here he is throwing a few pots and chatting with his wickedly witty husband, Simon Doonan, while their beloved Norwich terrier, Liberace, looks on.

Can I just move in with them? Seriously, Jonathan and Simon: I play a pretty mean game of ping-pong. Call me ...

4 comments:

please sir said...

I LOVE this video...and the way Simon says Johnny. I'm actually surprised because Jonathan acts differently on Top Design...he seems more calm and chill in this video. I'm excited about TD2...I think it will be better this time around. I wish they would get out of those damn box rooms and try out some real houses!

Leah said...

Me too, Diana! I think I read that the production team behind Project Runway is taking over TD2, so I'm sure improvements will be made ...

kelly said...

You are not alone -- I am also psyched for Top Design 2! (And more than "kinda," even...)

Mortimer's Mom said...

I can't wait for TD2 (even though I live in canada and we have to hunt the files down online...)
Just watching wath that crazy Kelly comes up with to wear!

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.