Thursday, May 15, 2008

eBay Find of the Day: Zoom Chandelier

OK, I'm back from the dead -- well, sort of. (Man, I haven't been sick like this in years. This nasty little flu bug is totally kicking my butt ... ) Thanks for your patience during my absence.

Anyway, remember that awesome Zoom Chandelier in Jim and Kari's Evanston home? It normally retails for $1,599 (yep, you read that right). But I did a quick search on trusty old eBay and found it for several hundred less.

It's still quite pricey, mind you. But it is pretty dang cool -- and I'm sure you could find lots of other fun ways to spend the $600 you'd save.

The German-made, stainless-steel-and-halogen fixture was designed by Floyd Paxton for Serien Lighting, and expands from less than 8 inches to more than 4 feet in diameter. The seller will rewire it to meet U.S. code.

Buy It Now for $999, plus $50 shipping from Germany.

No comments:

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.