Friday, May 23, 2008

Etsy Find of the Day: Spruce Home Poppy Bench

News of Spruce Home's lovely Etsy shop has been making its way around the blogosphere, so I don't want to rehash what other bloggers have already covered. But I did want to let you all know that the shop has recently been restocked with some great new rehabbed vintage furniture.

My absolute favorite is this sweet bench, reupholstered with a colorful and graphic modern floral pattern: Perfection in an entryway or at the end of a bed. It's quite reasonable at $215, and shipping (via Greyhound) is free.

(Continuing our dog theme today, how cute is that little chihuahua??? If I buy the bench, do you think the ladies from Spruce might throw in the pooch, too?)

See all of Spruce Home's Etsy offerings right here.

4 comments:

SimplyGrove said...

I love the bench! The fabric is my favorite part!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I found your blog, but I love it because I live in the Bay Area and you give awesome info about local stuff going on.

This is meant to be totally constructive criticism because I truly love this blog. My suggestion is based on this quote from the blog post: "News of Spruce Home's lovely Etsy shop has been making its way around the blogosphere, so I don't want to rehash what other bloggers have already covered."

Umm. . .the blogosphere is pretty much huge. And I only read about 20 blogs a day. So a reference to Spruce Home means nothing to me unless you give some point of reference or a link to some of these blogs to which you refer.

Leah said...

Anon. -- fair enough, I'll take that.

Holly at Decor8 did a big post on Spruce not too long ago. You can find it here.

And I'm sure I read about Spruce on at least a couple of other blogs as well (including Jenn Ski's). I just didn't want to bore people with stuff they'd already seen elsewhere. But of course you're right -- not everyone reads all the same blogs. (Duh!)

Thanks for letting me know. I truly appreciate any thoughts any of you have on what I can be doing better.

All the best,

Leah

Tara Diane said...

I'd totally buy that bench if it was in my price range. I'm moving out in a couple of months and want EVERYTHING, haha.

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.