Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Etsy Find of the Day: Stephanie Levy

Awesome original collages and paintings from Memphis-bred, Munich-based artist and Etsy seller Stephanie Levy. Above: Spring Poppy, $145

As Levy writes, "I like to think of the images as 'fictional interiors.' My grandfather was a descendent of four generations of Irish carpenters. I grew up in a house he designed and built, and a favorite family activity was to sit at the dinner table and draw plans for imaginary houses. While the carpenters in my family built actual rooms, as an artist, I now create images of fictional ones."

Lila Shell, $85

IKEA Dreams II, $335

Wallpaper I, $65

Sao Paolo Jazz, $22

Green Tea, $45

Summer, $45

Check out all of the one-of-a-kind artwork in Levy's Etsy shop -- and see more of her work here.

No comments:

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.