Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cool Stuff: New Roost Lighting

If you've read this blog with any regularity, you know how I feel about Roost. (And if not, in a nutshell: Swoon.)

I'm even willing to put aside the fact that Roost's PR chick has repeatedly ignored my requests for product info and images, and that the company reps practically slapped my hands away from their goodies when I was admiring them at last summer's San Francisco Gift Show. Annoying as those things may be, I'm not going to let them get in the way of my appreciation for Roost's really lovely products.

Anyway, the Sausalito design firm has lots of yummy new lighting out (such as the Bamboo Cloud Chandeliers above, $690 each), which I'm drooling over. Some of my favorite pieces:

Halo Chandelier, $270

Bird Cage Lamps, $230 to $270 each

Lotus Chandelier, $320 to $630

Shell Chandeliers, $650 each

Clear Glass Lamps, $130 each

Transit Lamps, $170 to $330

Articulated Nickel Lamp, $270

Roost lighting is available at Velocity Art + Design and Rian Rae, as well as from many other retailers.

2 comments:

cassandra said...

*sigh*

i love roost too. they're kinda genius. but totally rude at the shows! last year in NYC they gave me the third degree when i asked if i could get a catalog sent to me... what up with that?

Anonymous said...

I totally love those capiz chandeliers; I have a large and a medium in white and I get more compliments on them then on the chandelier that cost many thousands$. Really stunning "in person."

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.