Wednesday, February 6, 2008

That's Random: Fun With Widgets

I've been enjoying the music over on BeachBungalow8 (henceforth known as BeachBunghole8 ... sorry, Megan!), so I just added a playlist of my own here.

The Project Playlist widget is at the bottom of this page if you want to skip tracks, adjust the volume, or just turn it off. And if it really bugs you, please let me know. It's fun to play around with different tools and widgets that let me share more of the stuff I'm digging, but I certainly don't want to annoy you guys.

Update: OK, you've spoken and been heard: I've turned off autostart on the playlist. So if you want to listen while you surf, you'll need to scroll down and hit "play."

(Oh, and if you're interested, you can create your own free playlist here.)

5 comments:

SGM said...

Love the music (love it on BB8 too)! That Jeff Buckley song is one of my faves. Great way to discover new music. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love the songs too, but could you could set the widget to not start playing as your blog is loading. When I surf the net I'm usually listening to my own music and then when your page loads I have two songs playing at the same time--not good. Love the rest of your blog though!

Anonymous said...

I HATE to delurk for this, but could you please set it so that instead of turning it off, people have to choose to turn it on? I think it's great to share music, and clue people in- in fact I bought Raining Sand the other day because of that- but I would prefer to opt in.

Anonymous said...

The blaring music was frightening -- I was just on my first cup of coffee in the morning.

72 and sunny said...

i do love this feature. it's a great way to find new music.
your friend,

bungholio ate

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.