Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Etsy Find of the Day: My Bloody Valentine

As you may have gathered from my utter lack of posts on the subject, I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day.

I just think that when you love someone you need to show them that, in ways big and small, every day -- not just on some manufactured Hallmark holiday.

So, sorry -- no hearts and butterflies from me. But I do adore these caustic yet caring cards, $3 each or $15 for a set of ten from Etsy seller Tina Seamonster.

For when you care enough to, you know, spare your one and only from the coming undead apocalypse.

2 comments:

Jen Renninger said...

This is great! Just a few months ago I gave my husband a lovely little bowl that had a line art brain illustrating the inside and this saying around the rim:

"I Love you more than Zombies Love Brains"

He was just as smitten as I was.. that must mean something!

Jen Renninger said...

oh, and I completely agree!

it's not about the special days, it's about the everydays..

Great sentiment Leah!

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.