Monday, February 18, 2008

eBay Find of the Day: Blue Opaline Vases

I don't think I could ever get tired of looking at this particular shade of blue.

The vintage vases are made from French opaline glass with a handpainted bird-and-branch design on all four sides, and measure nearly 7 inches tall by about 2 inches deep. They would look equally stunning filled with spring-flowering branches or simply adding a bold dash of color and a dose of old-school elegance to a room.

Current bid: $63 for the pair

(P.S. To learn more about French opaline, check out the beautiful and informative post on the subject that blogger and Houston interior designer Joni Webb recently put together over on Cote de Texas.)

2 comments:

72 and sunny said...

thanks to you and joni, i have a new ebay obsession. how can you not say 'no' to these little glass confections.

cotedetexas said...

Hi - thanks for the mention!!! Hi Megan!!! btw, I've had your blog on my google reader forever, I'll add you to my blog roll tonight.

Thanks again,
Joni

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.