Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Shameless Plug: Figueroa Hotel Writeup in Via Magazine


I've been doing a little freelance work lately for the regional travel magazine Via. The short piece above is from the November/December issue.

Magazines are in my blood, but one thing I love about the web is that there are no bothersome space limits. So, in the spirit of excess, here are a few more shots of the Figueroa's lushly exotic interior (which I first discovered thanks to the lovely blog Hidden in France -- merci, Corine!):

One day I'll get to the real Morocco -- but until then, the Figueroa fits the bill for a taste of Marrakech a bit closer to home.

Click here for more info on the hotel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a cool place and fun alternative to the standard LA stay spots. Hard to resist that pool.

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.