Thursday, April 16, 2009

Etsy Find of the Day: LinenMe Textiles

Beautiful, understated bed, bath, and table linens from Etsy seller LinenMe (aka Lithuanian-by-way-of-U.K. textiles designer Inga Lukauskiene). Above: French Linen Tablecloth, $40

Luxury Wool Throw, $50

Satin Linen Bed Set, $100

Linen Cotton Cushion Cover, $12

Linen Basket, $9

Linen Cotton Dish Towel, $9

Blue Striped Linen Cotton Napkins, $15 for four

Soft Linen Huckaback Bath and Beach Towel, $30

Huckaback Bath Towel in Jazz Blue, $16

Linen Guest Towels, $6 each

Handmade Lavender Bags, $8 for two

See all of LinenMe's Etsy offerings right here.

4 comments:

Pixie said...

I LOVE that green wool throw!

christina said...

oh my goodness, i've been scouring ebay for a tablecloth just like this one! i love everything...the napkins, tablecoths, etc.

thanks for posting!!!

you've helped me end my search.

Averill said...

I can't get enough striped linen right now. So lovely.

Tiffany S. said...

I'm in love with that little linen "basket." How cute!

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.