Monday, April 13, 2009

eBay Finds

Hello again -- I hope you all had a nice week! Thanks so much for standing by while I enjoyed some scheduled downtime. I didn't get nearly as much accomplished during my week off as I'd hoped, but I did work in plenty of relaxation and feel rested and refreshed. So, mission accomplished on one front, at least.

Anyway, let's get the ball rolling again here with a bevvy of fresh eBay finds. Above: Ceramic Trojan Horse Statue

Lightolier Floor Lamp

Vintage Dala Horses

Vintage Dress Form

Rosengren Hansen Teak Dining Table

A. Madsen Teak Chair Set

Porcelain Glove Mold

Midcentury Modern Cased Glass Ceiling Light

Five Vintage Wood Rolling Pins

Jonathan Adler 5-by-7 Wool Rug

Eames Side Shell Rocker

Complete Marx Imagination Modern Dollhouse Set

Scandinavian Midcentury Dish

Antique Steel Foundry Mold

Karlskrona of Sweden Cup/Saucer/Plate

Hollywood Regency Silk Shantung Sofa

Chinese Girl in Red Original Oil Portrait

Rosenthal Netter Art Pottery Vase

Space Age Modern Silver Foil Wallpaper

Midcentury Horse Sculpture

The auctions all end between today and Wednesday evening, April 15. Happy bidding!

6 comments:

Arlynn said...

Oohhhh... I really like those antique steel foundry steerong molds.. how cool?!?! I have been loking for something unique & vintage to display on top of this unique ledge in my home, alongside vases, branches, etc. And this might bt it : - )

Thanks for the great find!!!

Unknown said...

i am lovin that sofa! and the molds too, but the little girl inside the middle-aged gay man really wants the doll house!!!!!!!!!!!

;-)

Raina Cox said...

I'm with Masion21, but I want a shrink-ray so I can move into it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Tiffany S. said...

Welcome Back!

I too love the dollhouse!!! I don't think I've ever seen one like that before!

jackie kersh said...

you have quite and eye for beautiful things...

ara133photography said...

Your blog is so much fun!! I'm loving your picks. Those Dala horses are fab!! :)

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.