Friday, April 3, 2009

Best of: House Voyeur

It's Spring Break for us, so I'm taking off next week to hang out with my family and squeeze in little R&R. I'll be back on Monday, April 13. In the meantime, I'll leave you with my favorite readers' homes that have been featured here, in case you missed them the first time around. Enjoy! Above: Art and Elegance in San Francisco

Art Deco in Oakland

An Artful Mix in Alameda

Bright and Bold in Berkeley

Cozy and Classic in Cambridge

An Eclectic Arizona Abode

Ethnic and Eclectic in Daytona Beach

Family Friendly Modern in Illinois

Fanciful in Florida

A Fresh Start in Baltimore

Guthrie's Bright, Bold, Budget Nursery

Leah S.' Incredible Remodeled Kitchen

Midcentury Cool in Oakland

Photo-Centric in Palm Beach

Refined But Relaxed in Rhode Island

A Reimagined Ranch in the Oakland Hills

Rustic and Retro in Silverlake

Simple and Serene in Sweden

Small Space Living in Vancouver

Terrific in Texas

Viva Glam in Venice Beach

Click here to see all of the House Voyeur tours. (And -- pssst! -- you can check out a design*sponge "Sneak Peek" of my own casa right here.)

7 comments:

Hello Lindello said...

I love the white kitchen! The lights over the sink are so cool.

AMM blog said...

I really love the first gray couch, looks chic but cozy!

Marieke said...

What a great sum-up! I actually remember seeing a few of those homes. Enjoy your break!

jana said...

I saw you commenting on FB about blog ugliness, and thought I hadn't visited in awhile. What a surprise to see lil G boy's room featured--thank you. I will have to check out your other voyeur tours, I have seen quite a few but I will review. Have a great time on your week off. Oh, and I must see your sneak peek on D*S but I think I saw your home somewhere, if not there one other time (mommy brain). warmest, jana

VelocityJohn said...

I am reminded how much I love that floor lamp in picture #1. It would be perfect in my living room that has no lighting. I also adore those wooden planked kitchen floors. Sigh. Thanks for the great eye candy today!

monaluna said...

i love, love, LOVE leah s.'s kitchen! those floors are amazing! are they original, or salvaged? SO cool!

Leah said...

I'm pretty sure those are the original floors (which she then refinished) that Leah discovered when she pulled off the icky vinyl or whatever it was that had been covering them. More info in the original post: http://morewaystowastetime.blogspot.com/2008/07/house-voyeur-leah-s-remodeled-kitchen.html

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.