Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Artful Home: Chaos is My Favourite Colour

I saw British artist David Shillinglaw's Chaos is My Favourite Colour the other day on the awesome art blog My Love for You is a Stampede of Horses (report there immediately if you're not already a regular), and I can't get it out of my head. The colors ... the detail ... amazing.

The roughly 12-by-16-inch limited-edition print is £15 (about $22) right here. You can see more of Shillinglaw's work here and here.

(P.S. My Love for You's Meighan O'Toole is curating a group show called You've Got Light in Your Eyes that opens on May 2 at San Francisco's Needles & Pens. The show will feature work from an array of incredible artists, including Know Hope, 1911, Kate Bingaman Burt, Jill Bliss, Will Bryant, John Casey, Lisa Congdon, Maxwell Loren Holyoke-Hirsch, Shannon Rankin, and others. Check it out right here.)

2 comments:

ACQUIRE said...

These are so fun!

Unknown said...

cool. i'm trottin' over to the stampede of horses!

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.