Monday, June 16, 2008

Shameless Plugs: Our Attic Makeover on Cookie

The lovely Joanna Goddard of Cookie Magazine's Nesting blog (and of course, her own uber-stylish blog, A Cup of Jo) rang me up the other day for a chat about the attic space that we converted into a bedroom, play space, art studio and all-around wonderland for our daughter, Laurel.

You can check out the interview right here. And if you've just arrived from Cookie, welcome! I hope you'll stay for a bit and visit with me.

(Thanks so much, Joanna!)

6 comments:

Joslyn said...

loved this! awesome space...my four year old would die for a room like this as a teenager.

katiedid said...

Nice! Love the windows/skylights.

Joanna Goddard said...

you're very welcome! it was such a pleasure to chat with you. :)

Denise Kiggan said...

I just love the fun element of hanging those paper balls from the roof!

Kristen said...

OMG! I love this space. You did such a fabulous job. This is SO inspirational! I love it!!!

queengilda said...

never mind a little girl... i'm 25 and *I* want a room like that!! it's gorgeous!! that's a very lucky girl!

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.