Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Artful Home: Elke Ehninger

Admittedly, attaching "The Artful Home" prefix to this post is a bit of a cheat -- because, as far as I can tell, you can't actually purchase any Elke Ehninger art to hang in your home. (Ehninger is a commercial illustrator in Hamburg, Germany, who does work for magazines and other clients.) But, well, that's my category heading and I'm stickin' with it ...

Anyway, Ehninger's illustrations, which I spotted the other day on artists' agent Lilla Rogers' blog, are too breathtaking not to share. I want to eat every single one of these strange and wonderful images.

Take a look:

Oh please, please, Ms. Ehninger: Won't you make prints of these?

Check out more of Elke Ehninger's illustrations here and here. (And while you're there, don't miss the portfolios of the rest of Lilla Rogers' impressive stable of artists.)

No comments:

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.