Monday, January 21, 2008

eBay Find of the Day: Dansk Enamel Pot

I swear I'd cook more if I had kitchenware this great-looking.

I mean, who could help but be inspired to start something yummy bubbling on the stove if you got to look at it in this French-made red enamel pot by Dansk?

The vintage, like-new pot was part of Dansk's classic "Kobenstyle" line and holds two quarts. Of what -- well, that's entirely up to you.

Current bid: $22

(P.S. Don't miss the matching 5.5-quart red Dansk Dutch oven currently up for auction from another eBay seller.)


Anonymous said...

Did you notice that the same person is the high bidder on both of those?

girl meets glamour said...

I just love this pot...okay I'm going to have to bid on this or one like it!! Great find.



©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.