Monday, January 21, 2008

eBay Find of the Day: Dansk Enamel Pot

I swear I'd cook more if I had kitchenware this great-looking.

I mean, who could help but be inspired to start something yummy bubbling on the stove if you got to look at it in this French-made red enamel pot by Dansk?

The vintage, like-new pot was part of Dansk's classic "Kobenstyle" line and holds two quarts. Of what -- well, that's entirely up to you.

Current bid: $22

(P.S. Don't miss the matching 5.5-quart red Dansk Dutch oven currently up for auction from another eBay seller.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you notice that the same person is the high bidder on both of those?

girl meets glamour said...

I just love this pot...okay I'm going to have to bid on this or one like it!! Great find.

~Kate

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.