Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Etsy Find of the Day: Kelly Packer

These sort of part-deadpan, part-winking animal portraits get me Every. Single. Time.

I love the way that Missoula, Montana artist and Etsy seller Kelly Packer manages to give her drawn, painted, and collaged creatures personality -- and, dare I say it, a hint of humanity. Above: Brigid, limited-edition Giclee print, $27

Monopoly III, original acrylic painting and fabric collage, $225

Saint Billy on My Birthday, limited-edition Giclee print, $25

Saint Blixatomy, limited-edition Giclee print, $25

Packer draws actual humans pretty well, too:

La Lune Sur la Ville, limited-edition Giclee print, $27

And I really like her urban landscapes as well:

S Orange St, Missoula Montana, original oil pastel and colored pencil illustration, $75

Central and 18th Ave NE, Minneapolis I, original oil pastel and colored-pencil illustration, $45

Grenoble, France, original oil pastel and colored-pencil illustration, $45

See all of Packer's Etsy offerings right here -- and check out more of her work here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like these. I'd love to buy ones of the "Monopoly" painting/collages for my mom...she would just love them. Guess it's time to start saving for xmas presents...

artis1111 said...

Great art. Enjoyed!! Kathy

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.