Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cool Stuff: New from Henry Road

Some brand-new lovelies from Los Angeles-based Henry Road (as with Lotus Bleu, I'm loving this foray into reupholstered vintage furniture):

Slipper Chair, $350

Pair of End Chairs in Patch, $1,400

Black Armchair, $1,400

Olde Sofa, $3,200

English Armchair, $880

Remnant Lampshades, $175 and up

Union Jack Pillow, $85

Fleur Grande Pillow in Purple, $90

Circles Grande Pillow in Purple and Koi Pillow in Indigo, $90 each

Garden Pillow in Ocean, $90

Ceramic Acorns, $12 for three

And with that, my imaginary shopping list grows ever longer ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leah,

My name is Nikki and I am the owner of a new home accessories boutique in Boston named ACQUIRE.

I wanted to invite you over to my blog, as I have some shots of restored and reupholstered furniture pieces that I think you may like.

www.acquireboutique.blogspot.com

Thanks so much!

Leah said...

Hi Nikki,

Looks like a great shop!

Anonymous said...

Lovely stuffs. That acorn is nice in my wedding favors.

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.