Wednesday, April 16, 2008

eBay Find of the Day: "Midwest Modern" Fabric

What would you do with this great selection of fabric from Amy Butler's brand-new "Midwest Modern" collection? The seven half-yard cuts could be turned into pillows, seat covers, stretched over canvases for instant homemade art, or maybe whipped up into jaunty little aprons or handbags. So many possibilities ...

The fabric normally retails for about $10 a yard. So purchased from a store, this collection -- which includes Amy's Honeycomb, Garden Maze, Happy Dots, Martini, Nouveau Trees, and Optic Blossom patterns -- would run $35.

Current bid: $20. (Hurry -- the auction ends early Thursday morning.)

3 comments:

SimplyGrove said...

Ooooh! Gorgeous fabric! I might need to bid!! Thanks. Love your blog and I hope you dont mind that I have your link on my page??!

Leah said...

Thanks, simplygrove!

And of course -- link away. I'm heading over to check out your blog, too.

All the best,

Leah

Teal Chic said...

Woohoo! Thanks for posting this :)
I, as well love the blog!!!

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.