Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cool Stuff: Marimekko Wallpaper

Brand-new from legendary Finnish design house Marimekko: Wallpaper! (Pardon me while my head explodes ... ) Above: Lumimarja Silver/White Wallpaper

Pienet Kivet Grey Wallpaper

Unikko Red Wallpaper

Unikko Beige Wallpaper

Joonas Black/White Wallpaper

Biloba Red/Green Wallpaper

Biloba Black/Grey Wallpaper

Stilla Grey/White Wallpaper

The paper, available in the U.S. exclusively through AlwaysMod, is $89 per roll. See the entire collection right here.

(Via loving. living. small.)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The Lumimarja Silver/White Wallpaper grabbed my attention immediately, especially with the matching bed sheets, it's probably one of the few white rooms I've seen that work.

Nicolette
http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com

Unknown said...

Awesome! I had no idea they were branching out into wallpaper.

Lynne Rutter said...

i grew up with papers like that. mmmm, i can almost smell the vinyl!

Unknown said...

the first two = amazing

Kwil said...

Oh, If only I owned and did not rent... I am really loving that red/green Biloba one.

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.