Monday, May 4, 2009

Etsy Find of the Day: Inklore

I'm a total a sucker for nubby, natural linen -- and for graphic, botanical prints. Both of them together? Forget about it.

So I was destined to fall hard for the hand-blockprinted pillows, table linens, and other household accents from Etsy seller Inklore (aka Northern California artist and textile designer Sam Hirst).

My faves:

Linen Bucket, $30

Set of Four Linen Napkins

Branches Linen Pillow Slip, $38

Yarrow Tea Towel, $12

Branches Tea Cosie, $35

Linen Table Runner, $55

Yarn Keep, $30

Quatrefoil Pillow Slip, $38

See all of Inklore's Etsy offerings right here -- and check out more of her beautiful designs here.


monaluna said...

whoa - gorgeous! i can't get over the yarn keep... cute enough to make me take up knitting again!

A Room With A View said...

That's one tea towel I'd never dry dishes with! Love the pillow, too. Nice post.


©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.