Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cool Stuff: Pandora Deluxe Cutlery

Are there picnics and barbecues in your future this holiday weekend? Too bad you don't have a set of these uber-fancy plastic utensils. After all, you don't want to dig into that potato salad with just any old supermarket spork, do you?

Next time, be prepared with these chic forks, knives, and spoons from Italy's Pandora Design, which take the form of fine silver cutlery but come in a variety of poppy plastic hues. Bonus: The lightweight utensils are dishwasher safe, so they'll serve you well for many al fresco meals to come.

Right now, they're on sale for $18.90 per four-piece set from Rose and Radish.

3 comments:

HeddyShea said...

I'm just getting ready to head out for camping... now I don't want to use my wal-mart utensils! I wish I had the white set... love it!

XO
SimplyHeddyShea

Catherine said...

Sadly on this side of the Atlantic you would need some serious thermals to be camping but I am going to try and track these down over here in the UK. They're great.

Catherine said...

Sadly on this side of the Atlantic you would need some serious thermals to be camping at this time of year but I am going to try and track some of these down here in the UK for our summer. They're great

 

©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.