Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Deal of the Day: Modern Economy Online Sale

Starting at 9 a.m. Pacific Time today, Wednesday, October 8, Modern Economy is holding its very first online sample sale.

Handmade and independently produced housewares from more than three dozen companies -- ranging from Agnes & Hoss to Xenia Taler -- will be up to 80 percent off regular retail.

Ready ... set ... shop!


beachbungalow8 said...

angela adams? virginia johnson!! i can't believe i didn't check in with you earlier. i'm off to shop....if anything's left.

Ursie B said...

I stopped by this's UNBELIEVABLE. Ferm Living at half off? WOW!!! Love your site. I just tagged ya. Stop by if you want to play.


Leah said...

Hi Ursula,

Thanks for the tag! I got tagged in a similar game awhile back; here's my "random factoids about me" post:

All the best,



©Copyright 2007-2014 More Ways To Waste Time and Leah Hennen. All Rights Reserved.